Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Down to You and I

Let our seeded spring unfurl Itself,
such blooms planted now hold soils.

My dreams coiled new DNA, practicing,
a hollow reed I am echoing your eyes.

Fear cannot stop who we are born as ,
gestures of love come as they come.

The ocean moves showing its magic,
slipping- sliding tides as fading dreams.

I had to accept so much just to see,
even broke of time, money & place.

I look around, see abundant light,
no end in sight of the possibilities.

Hearing others moan, “I don’t have,”
or “I cannot do it,” is a memory now.

Stand still and flap your wings, then,
knowing you don’t know lifts you up.

Inside-outside reverse and flip over,
making available to the soul a prime.

This week brings a breathing Light,
a speech made of eons of galaxies.

It comes now down to you and I,
joining a letting go and letting God.

We don’t really know what that is,
letting go of anchors of the Earth.

Tomorrow’s light joins us together,
clouds pass in sweet surrender too.

Let the armies stand down just so,
begin the celebration of the new We.

There are no borders left to cross,
no one left to serve but the Lord.

© John Kadela



No comments:

Post a Comment